The Berlin office is equipped with a spacious and flexible workshop space that can be adopted for multiple study types.
Nestling in the revamped buildings of a 19th century chocolate factory – the iconic “Sarotti-Höfe” – our Berlin offices are a light and airy space with a flexible room layout, ideal for creative workshops, focus groups and depth interviews. Fitted with state-of-the-art technical equipment, the space combines professionalism and comfort, embodying both the city’s inspiring “Zeitgeist” and our idea of Happy Thinking.
- Multi-functional workshop space with LCD TV and DVD/Blue-ray Player
- Video Projector with cinema size screen option
- Internet access via Network and Wi-Fi
- Access to high-quality colour printers
- Online-streaming audio and visual link
- Option for digital usability studies
Coronavirus Hygiene Regulations (Summary)
- Continous and strict adoption of government specific hygiene regulations
- All seating arrangements respect social distancing requirements (minimum 1.5m)
- Fitted separation screens/ optional face vizors
- Disinfectant available in all areas
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, key areas eg door handles
You can access further information in our Facilities Information Document.