We are one of the world’s leading independent marketing research and innovation consultancies.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to transform people understanding into business success.
With a commitment to be flexible, fast and agile we never compromise on smartness and analytical depth.
For our Berlin office, we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Project Director who can inspire our clients through consumer research, skilful consultation and creativity.
YOUR AREA OF ACTIVITY
- Preparing offers with tailor-made study designs using qualitative and quantitative research methods and creative tools.
- Conducting national and international research and consultation projects: creating questionnaires and guidelines, moderating focus groups and workshops, supervising our partner institutes worldwide and analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Preparing analytically incisive presentations with strategic recommendations for action.
- Advising and further developing existing client relationships, including those beyond individual projects.
- Supporting the expansion of our method and client portfolio.
What to expect from us
- The creative research environment of one of the most innovative marketing research and innovation consultancies.
- A proactive position with a high level of responsibility in a company that promotes and supports your professional goals and personal development.
- A motivating, inspiring working environment in an interdisciplinary team.
- A performance-oriented salary.
What we expect from you
- On a Director level at least 5 and on a Senior Director level at least 7 years of experience in a market research company, market research division of a brand manufacturer or the planning department of an advertising agency.
- Experience in the use of qualitative and quantitative research methods: classic, modern, on- and offline, ethnographic, national and international.
- Good theoretical knowledge and astute analytical skills.
- High team spirit.
- Empathy with regard to topics, product categories, brands, markets, people and trends.
- Excellent English skills and ideally basic or even solid German skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Ability to take responsibility for and to manage a team.
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant references
Contact for this job
Happy Thinking People GmbH
Head of Human Relations
Tel: +49 30 327986 8600
Email Olaf Marx