TRAINEE (M/F/D) IN QUALITATIVE MARKET RESEARCHJobs
Full-time, based in Munich/Berlin
WE EXPLORE MARKETS. WE CREATE CONCEPTS. WE EVALUATE IDEAS. WE CONSULT BRANDS.
We are one of the world’s leading independent marketing research and innovation consultancies.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to transform people understanding into business success.
With a commitment to be flexible, fast and agile we never compromise on smartness and analytical depth.
We are looking for a self-motivated and open-minded team member with lots of eagerness to learn new things.
If you want to be part of a talented and hard-working team of researchers, then this is the place to be.
As part of a research team, you will support us conducting research projects, from the set-up through to the final presentation of results.
This includes learning and supporting on:
- Creating proposals and implement research designs.
- Developing discussion guides, screeners and project-related documents.
- Moderating and applying qualitative research methodologies.
- Analysing findings and writing reports.
- Helping the research team to deliver high quality projects and ensure compliance with our global Happy Thinking People standards.
What to expect from us
- A unique, creative and open-minded work environment where we encourage new ideas, try out new approaches, and are always on the look-out for fresh thinking.
- Flat hierarchies – we encourage mutual interaction and support between teams and people, regardless of position.
- A company that you can contribute to shaping the future of!
- Opportunities for interaction and exchange with our international colleagues based in all our offices.
- Local and international travel.
- In-house training, regular transfer of knowledge, workshops and team events.
Only together can we create great work and provide a high-quality service to our clients.
What we expect from you
- Any first experience in qualitative research approaches would be ideal.
- A high level of curiosity! You are interested in finding out what makes people ‘tick’.
- An open mind-set with an eye for detail as well as a view of the bigger picture, entrepreneurial thinking, with fresh and inspiring ideas.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Very good language skills in English AND German.
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Along with any other relevant documents
Olaf Marx, Head of Human Relations
Happy Thinking People GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 – 327 986 8600