PROJECT DIRECTOR (M/F/D) QUALITATIVE RESEARCHJobs
Full-time, based in Berlin
WE EXPLORE MARKETS. WE CREATE CONCEPTS. WE EVALUATE IDEAS. WE CONSULT BRANDS.
We are one of the world’s leading independent marketing research and innovation consultancies.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to transform people understanding into business success.
With a commitment to be flexible, fast and agile we never compromise on smartness and analytical depth.
For our Berlin office, we are looking for an experienced Project Director who can inspire our clients through consumer research, skilful consultation and creativity.
- You prepare inspiring proposals for our clients – through tailor-made research designs using qualitative and quantitative research methods and creative research approaches.
- You conduct and supervise national and international research and consultation projects – from the creation of questionnaires and interview guides, over the moderation of focus groups, interviews and workshops, the supervision of our partner agencies worldwide up to writing inspiring and thought-provoking debrief reports with strategic recommendations that help our clients to turn insights into business success.
- You sustain existing client relationships and you are eager to win the hearts and minds of new clients through passion and dedication.
- You support the development of our methodological portfolio.
What to expect from us
- The creative working environment of an innovative marketing research and innovation consultancy.
- A position with a high level of responsibility and freedom in a company that promotes and supports your professional goals and personal development.
- A great team of creative thinkers from all sorts of backgrounds.
- A competitive salary plus benefits.
What we expect from you
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a market research agency, consultancy or similar.
- You are well-versed in all sorts of qualitative research – nationally and internationally.
- Ideally, you have also some experience, or even passion, for quantitative research.
- You love to work across categories and brands and ideally have solid experience in areas such as e.g. pharmaceuticals, digital technology and transformation or other areas of expertise.
- You are open-minded, have a love for details as well as a particular eye for the bigger picture and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are a great team player.
- You are eager to take responsibility and manage a team.
- You are fluid in English and have at least basic or even solid German language skills. If you speak French, Russian or any other language – even better!
If you feel like you are a great fit for this job profile, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Motivational letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant references
- Work examples
Olaf Marx, Head of Human Relations
Happy Thinking People GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 – 327 986 8600