We explore markets. We create concepts. We evaluate ideas. We consult brands.
Happy Thinking People is one of the world’s leading independent marketing research and innovation consultancies.
Our mission is to partner with our clients to transform people understanding into business success.
With a commitment to be flexible, fast and agile we never compromise on smartness and analytical depth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member with an entrepreneurial mindset!
If you love to be part of a small but growing research team where you can bring in
your own ideas and expertise to create something new, then this is the place to
As part of a research team, you will be responsible for autonomously conducting research projects from their inception until the final presentation of results.
• Overall coordination with clients, team and suppliers.
• Creating proposals, research designs and cost quotations.
• Creating discussion guides, screeners and project realted documents.
• Moderating of qualitative fieldwork methodologies above focus groups and interviews: e.g. ethnographies, shop-alongs and creative workshops.
• Local and international supervision of projects.
• Analysis and report writing, along with strategic recommendations and consulting clients.
• Supporting the research team in the delivery of high quality projects and
ensuring compliance with our global H/T/P standards.
What to expect from us
• A unique, creative and open-minded work environment where we encourage
new ideas, try out new approaches, and are always on the lookout for fresh
• Flat hierarchies – we encourage mutual interaction and support between teams
and people, regardless of the position. Only together can we create great work
and provide a high quality service.
• A company that you can contribute to shaping the future of!
• Interaction and exchange with our international colleagues based in our offices
• An attractive performance-based pay package, local and international travel and
• We don’t want to hide it: There will be lots of work which can involve late night
hours and working on weekends. But you will be given the chance for
compensation during other times.
What we expect from you
• 4-5+ years of experience in a qualitative market research agency,
creative agency or client-side. Any experience in quantitative methods is also
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing, Psychology, Social Sciences or
• The work will be interdisciplinary and across categories, which requires solid
experience in consumer research, research methods and the market
• Extensive experience in moderating different qualtiative techniques.
• Experience in qualitative analysis and report writing skills.
• An open mind-set, a love for details as well as a particular eye for the big
picture, entrepreneurial thinking and many new and inspiring ideas.
• Willingness to take on responsibility and to lead a team.
• Excellent communication skills: fluent in English and Hindi. Any other language would be an added advantage.
• Letter of Motivation
• and any other relevant documents.
Contact for this job
Preiti Surve Terdale
Happy Thinking People Pvt. Ltd.
201, Sai Nara Building
21 North Avenue
Mumbai - 400 054
Head of Human Relations
Tel: +49 30 327986 8600
Email Olaf Marx