H/T/P chairing panel discussion at market research summit 2019News
Does the world of insights/ market research, and qual in particular, need more craftmanship, more storytelling, ultimately more magic – rather than one more algorithm?
Research can easily become so client-centric, pragmatic and risk-averse, that both methods and outputs are rather cautious and don’t fulfil their full potential of delivering a truly fresh perspective with the power to transform.
True or false?
That’s the tenor and focus of the panel discussion chaired by Happy Thinking People’s Edward Appleton at the upcoming Market Research Summit 2019 in London on June 5, 2019.
The following mix of agency and clienside folk will be there to discuss:
– Fiona Hall – Head of Insights AKZO Nobel, UK and Ireland
– Stuart Bluck – Senior Insights Manager, Whitbread
– Patrick Osborne – Head of Insights and Analytics, QVC UK
– Caroline Hayter – Co-Founder and Strategist, Acacia Avenue
– Peter Totman – Head of Qual, Jigsaw Research
Research should be all about “inspiring, provoking, changing behaviours” in Unilever’s definition.
Research has plenty of charismatic voices with a strong POV, and some of them will be here on stage!
Join us if you can – or get in touch if you’re interested in learning more!